This page will host application packs and details of any open job vacancies at Glebe.
Required for January 2019
Salary: Outer London Leadership Scale L26-32
We need a dynamic and committed headteacher to develop our outstanding school into a new phase.
We can offer you:
- An outstanding special school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site.
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of Glebe School, building on its current successes and to contribute to the direction and development of the Trust to deliver a first-class education for its students.’
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities.
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities.
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
We are looking for:
- A head or deputy head with significant and successful leadership experience
- An enthusiastic and inspirational leader with drive and high standards, to maintain our existing outstanding status and move the school forward in the next stage of development as an academy.
- A leader who is an outstanding practitioner, able to create and support innovative approaches to meeting the changing needs of SEN students.
- A people manager with emotional intelligence and good humour to lead and challenge staff.
- Knowledge of finance and resource management to derive best value from the school budget.
Come and visit us. Our current Headteacher, Keith Seed, will be showing potential candidates around on 27 April and 4 May at 9.30am.
For more information and to arrange your visit please contact Mrs Lisa Exford at email@example.com or 020 8777 4540.
Closing date: Noon, 8th May 2018
Interview dates: 23rd and 24th May 2018