GCSE (9-1) Foundation or Higher
Functional Skills Entry Level 1-3
- Learn all times tables to 12x12 off by heart if you can
- Use Mathswatch or Freckle to help you master skills that you are learning in lessons. This will help reinforce the learning and embed it into your long term memory.
- Stick post it notes on your bedroom/bathroom/ kitchen wall with key facts
- e.g. times tables and related division facts
- The names of different triangles or polygons
- Fraction, decimal & % equivalents
- Check your Mathswatch or Freckle account regularly for work set by your teacher and keep up to date with revision tasks
- Ask your teacher for help if you found a lesson confusing – don’t let gaps develop in your knowledge!
- Practise exam questions
Topmarks is great for times tables!