Required for January 2022
Pay Scale LP5-10
Closing date: 9.00am Friday 1st October
Interviews to be held week commencing 11th October
Glebe School are seeking to appoint two highly motivated and dynamic Lead Practitioners. This is a fantastic opportunity for dedicated and ambitious individuals to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
We are seeking exceptional colleagues who have a passion for improving teaching and learning and who have the motivation to consistently drive innovative and excellent practice, in collaboration with colleagues across the whole school. The successful candidates will have a clear understanding of Special Education Needs and will demonstrate a commitment to the belief that all pupils can achieve and learn to their full potential, whatever their additional needs and promote the school’s vision, values and culture.
Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and have the ability to challenge and inspire colleagues, whilst giving consideration to staff wellbeing at all times.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training
- A supportive and committed board of trustees
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you. We encourage you to visit the school. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will show potential candidates around on Wednesday 22nd September at 9.00am, please contact us to arrange your visit.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.