Head of Science
Required for January 2023
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & SEN point & TLR 2C
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 3rd October
Glebe School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and dynamic middle leader. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team.
The successful candidate will have the vision to take the Science Department forward into its next exciting phase of development and have the passion to ensure that all pupils can achieve and learn to their full potential, whatever their additional needs. As an outstanding teacher, the successful candidate will be secondary trained and able to teach GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Any candidate applying must be self-driven, team orientated, reflective and have staff wellbeing in mind.
We can offer you:
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad-based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable, friendly and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed leadership team and board of trustees.
- A Wellbeing Day during the school year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
If you believe that you are the person to take up the challenge, we would like to hear from you. Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school or the role. We encourage visits to our school, please contact us to arrange this.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory pre-employment checks will be required for this post. CVs will not be accepted.
Glebe School welcomes applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.