General Studies Teacher
Required for September 2020
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS & SEN point
Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 9.00am Monday, 29th June 2020 with interviews to be held shortly afterwards.
Glebe School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated General Studies teacher. This a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the team following the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted grade, under the new framework, in December 2019.
If you are a teacher with a passion and commitment for inclusion and the ability to support pupils with a range of needs to learn effectively; who can have a positive impact upon outcomes, progress and achievement and who demonstrates outstanding practice, this could be the role for you.
Glebe School will welcome a candidate who is well-organised, flexible, self-driven, team orientated and reflective to join us at this exciting time. You will become part of a dynamic team with a clear vision for the future.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to help lead an outstanding school into the next phase of its development;
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad-based curriculum and wide range of activities;
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training;
- A supportive and committed leadership team and board of trustees.
If you are the person to take up the challenge, and to help lead our exceptional school into the next phase of its development, we would like to hear from you.
Our Headteacher, Ian Travis, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the school or the role, please contact us to arrange a call back.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.