Finance, HR & Admin Assistant
To start Summer 2023
Salary: NJC Scale 5, points 12 to 17, £27,807- £30,195* (actual salary is pro-rata £23,918-£25,972)
*April 2023 pay award pending
Full time/term time: 36 hours a week, 39 weeks per year (worked over 38 weeks)
Closing date: 9am, 16th May 2023
Interviews to be held: week commencing 22nd May 2023
Glebe is a large, outstanding special school in West Wickham that caters for pupils aged 11-19 with a wide range of learning needs. We are looking to appoint an experienced Finance, HR and Admin Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will provide professional and efficient support to the business team and wider school.
As a member of the school business team, you will:
- Drive improvement and play a key role in developing the team
- Have experience of, and thrive in a busy school office or similar environment
- Have an understanding of financial regulations and audit requirements
- Have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Be confident using IT: Microsoft Office and MIS e.g. FMS6, SIMS, ParentPay, SchoolComms etc.
- Act as a role model for other staff and our students in your personal conduct and professionalism
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed member of staff; prepared to be flexible and go the extra mile
- Have a proven ability to manage their workload and meet deadlines
- Be a team player with emotional intelligence and a sense of humour
We can offer you:
- An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site
- A stable and friendly staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities
- Excellent ongoing professional development and training
- A supportive and committed SLT and Board of Trustees
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- A well-being day every year
We welcome, and encourage, visits to the school. Please call 020 8777 4540 and ask for Recruitment.
The Specialist Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS and satisfactory pre-employment checks will be required for this post. CVs will not be accepted.
Glebe School welcomes applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.