Vision and Values
Our vision here at Glebe is to ensure that everybody is included in a harmonious and celebratory school community that prepares all of our pupils to live life independently, responsibly and successfully.
To help us realise this vision we have five core and aspiring values that we believe help support and shape young people in becoming mature adults.
· Celebration - Sharing our success to instil confidence and pride
· Collaboration - Working together to achieve
· Compassion - Understanding and supporting the suffering of others
· Courage - Embracing challenges and difficulties
· Curiosity - A desire to learn more
Glebe pupils will leave the school with a thorough appreciation of these values and their importance in supporting them for a successful future.