CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDANCE
From Friday 1st April, all Covid-19 guidelines have been lifted and the universal testing offer ends
- Regular asymptomatic testing is no longer recommended in any education or childcare setting, including in SEND. Therefore, Glebe School will no longer be providing test kits for pupils
- We will not distribute any remaining test kits unless advised by the local health protection team, local authority or director of public health
- Children and young people who are unwell and have a high temperature should stay at home and avoid contact with other people. They can go back to school, college or childcare when they no longer have a high temperature, and they are well enough to attend.
- Adults with the symptoms of a respiratory infection, and who have a high temperature or feel unwell, should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature
- Adults with a positive COVID-19 test result should try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for 5 days, which is when they are most infectious. For children and young people aged 18 and under, the advice is 3 days.
Student Image Consent Form
Please complete and return to the school office if you wish to change your consent options
Please see our Policies page for the school's policy on photography by Parents/Carers.