PSHE curriculum covers all areas of Safeguarding through each of the strands to a different degree, however, some go into more detail. We are sensitive in our teaching and recognise that some more sensitive subjects need to be taught at an age-appropriate level, or in a small group/1:1 level where the need arises.
- ability to maintain safety
- openess and willingness to ask for help
- understand the negotiation of healthy relationships
- respect and understand consent
- building resilience and manageing unwanted outcomes
- comprehending establishing and respoecting boundaries