Glebe School is very proud or our Y11 leavers, they worked incredibly hard to achieve an excellent range of results across a wide range of accredited examinations in the summer of 2019. This means that 100% of our students last year were able to secure places in further education, something that they have been working at since they arrived all that time ago when they joined year 7.
- 100% of year 11 students received externally accredited exams
- 100% of students secured a place in FE
- On average, they were awarded 5 GCS’e or equivalents such as BTecs
- In addition to GCSE’s and equivalents, they gained an average of 6 Entry Level qualifications
- Y11 students were awarded on average 10 externally accredited exams
- The schools’ Progress 8 score is currently -1.2, this compares very favourably with similar schools across the country
- The government’s School Comparisons Website ranks Glebe School 33rd out of 1390 special schools listed, putting Glebe School in the top 2% for overall performance at the end of key stage 4
- 99% of students made expected or better than expected progress
- 100% of KS£ students made at least expected and 36% made better than expected
- Those students who receive Pupil Premium achieved the same rates of progress overall when compared to those that don’t
Glebe students have also made progress in their personal development and have improved their communication skills, emotional well-being, social skills and creativity and problem solving. We have also started tracking student independence.