School Business Manager
Required as soon as possible
Salary: NJC PO7 Outer London (£47,511 – £50,448)
Full time: 36 hours a week, 52 weeks per year
Closing date: noon on Monday, 30th September 2019
Interviews to be held: week commencing 7th October 2019
Glebe is a large special school in West Wickham that caters for pupils aged 11-19 with a range of learning needs and with a strong and long standing reputation of which we are immensely proud about. We are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager who will provide professional management across the business functions of the school.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Headteacher you will:
· drive improvement and play a key role in the ongoing success and development of Glebe School;
· lead responsibility for the strategic direction and operational delivery of school support in the following areas: HR, premises, health & safety, facilities and ICT;
· provide strategic support to the Headteacher and Board of Trustees in these areas ensuring both statutory compliance and value for money;
· act as a role model for good leadership and management, personal conduct and professional development;
The successful candidate will:
· be a committed manager with the courage and conviction to achieve the best outcomes for all;
· have substantial work experience in a similar role;
· have proven ability to manage and lead cross-functional work teams;
· be a people manager with emotional intelligence and good humour to lead and continually promote excellent performance;
We can offer you:
· An outstanding school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site;
· A committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities;
· A supportive and committed Board of Trustees.
We encourage you to visit the school. To obtain an information pack please visit the school website and contact Mrs Lisa Exford to arrange your visit by emailing email@example.com or by telephone on 020 8777 4540.
Glebe School is committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All positions require satisfactory DBS checks and references will be taken prior to interview. We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination.